- Social Networking and Social Media Marketing: Facebook (for business), Twitter, G+, YouTube brand channels, LinkedIn
- General Computer: Typing of 100+ wpm; Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Print: Microsoft Publisher, InDesign, Photoshop, Prezi
- Administrative/Reception: Office Management Experience, Program Development and Coordination, Database Maintenance (SalesForce, Filemaker, Kintera/Blackbaud Sphere, DonorPerfect), Google Calendar (scheduling 1-10 people), Office Email Systems, Grant Writing, General Reception (phones, mail, faxes, paper and online correspondence, scheduling), Paralegal experience (foreclosure, personal injury, elder law, real estate, corporate), Amicus
- Customer Relations: 5+ Years of Retail Customer Service, Retail Management Experience
- Certifications: Dreamweaver Level 1
Freelance Web Design, Quincy, MA May 2014 – Present
- Webmaster: Brooklyn Crab, www.brooklyncrab.com
- Webmaster and Online Marketing consultant: Aaron J. Goldberg, PLC, www.vtelderlaw.com
- Webmaster: The Family Giving Project: www.thefamilygivingproject.com
- Webmaster: SourcePoint Law, www.sourcepointpa.com
- Webmaster: A. Gaston Law, www.agastonlaw.com
- Webmaster: Sara London, www.saralondonwriter.com
- Website Designer: The Jewish Teacher Project, www.thejewishteacherproject.org
Rare, Arlington, VA January, 2012 – May, 2014
- Web Content Manager
- Maintenance and content publication to http://www.rare.org
- Support and training for a team of international web content creators in six countries and writing in five languages
- Project coordination for redesign of http://www.rare.org
- Domain name procurement and negotiation
- Project coordination, testing, consulting and training for internal web application designed for regional data collection. Product was mobile responsive and multilingual.
- Support for http://www.solutionsearch.org
- Design, maintenance and support for http://www.fishforever.org
- Social Media management (Facebook and Twitter)
The Israel Project (TIP), Washington, DC http://www.theisraelproject.org October 6, 2009 –December, 2011
- Web Advocacy and Outreach Specialist
- New Website: assisting in website development vendor selection process; assisting in website redesign and launch; supervising team responsible for content cleaning, reorganizing and restructuring; approving wire-frames; testing new forms for functionality and cart abandonment; testing landing page and navigation conversion; designing basic graphics; training staff on content creation and best practices; continuing to work closely with website development vendors to facilitate web relaunch and quality control.
- Web Maintenance, Enhancement, SEO and Reporting: creating pages; posting daily content; exploring new features and products to build TIP’s online presence; tracking how activists and reporters use TIP’s web site and other online media through Google Analytics and other online tools.
- Online Maps and Graphics: creating interactive multimedia to complement TIP text materials
- Web Marketing: writing and testing Google and Facebook Ads and YouTube Ad Overlay; reporting on social media metrics; managing and consulting on campaign creation and maintenance for TIP’s global teams (Chinese, Spanish, French, German, Russian and English targeted to audience in India).
- Social Media: developing and running Facebook and Twitter campaigns; consulting and training teams running campaigns in six languages; monitoring comments on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube; uploading videos to YouTube; staying up-to-date on social media best practices, tools and measurement.
- Database: Re-segmentation and de-duping of 200,000+ records, monthly syncing of donor database with full database.
- E-newsletter: Compiling and formatting TIP’s bi-weekly email newsletter “The TIP Sheet”; re-designing E-newsletter template with stress on branding.
- Soft IT: providing web and computer support for TIP staff.
Office for the Arts at Harvard, Cambridge, MA March 1, 2009 – May 29, 2009
- Office-wide Information Resource
- Responsibilities: reception, phones, mail, upkeep of contacts database, web maintenance, social networking through Facebook, Twitter and AddThis, creating weekly InDesign ads forCrimson newspaper, weekly email newsletter “The Beat”
Spherion Staffing at Harvard, Cambridge, MA September 1, 2008 – August 25, 2009
- Office of Student Life, Harvard College: Reception, Phones, Scheduling, Database Upkeep, General Office Assistance
- Kennedy School of Government, Course Materials Office: General Office Assistance, Customer Service
- Harvard University Campus-Wide Recarding Project: Customer Service, Exchange and Activation of ID Cards
Tradewinds Imports, Inc., Burlington, VT August, 2002 – July 1, 2009
- Web Manager: working closely with web development vendor during design and creation phase; assisting in launch of website; compiling product data for upload to cms; daily web maintenance; processing online orders; creating and maintaining online marketing and advertising campaigns through Google AdWords, Yahoo, Ebay, Etsy and Amazon; search engine optimization; online networking; writing monthly email newsletter; IT assistance.
Bard College, Annandale-on-Hudson, NY August 2001 – May, 2005
Bachelor of Arts, May, 2005. Major: Philosophy-Theology.
Thesis: “Tracing Deity: Vestigia Dei in Celtic, Norse and Israelite Mythologies”
Work Study Assistant to the Theology Department; Director the Bard Society for Science and Religion; Participant in Mind’s Eye Theater Improvisational Acting Troupe.